Women aren’t just looking for sex on adult dating sites. Confused? You won’t be after reading this. Women don’t think like we do. I’ll be honest – when I talk to a hot girl, all I’m thinking about is bending her over. I don’t care what she does for a living or how classy she is. If she’s hot and STD-free, I’ll hit it, with rare exception.
Women actually want to get to know us a bit. They don’t generally care about our life specifics. For example, if you mention that you’re an Insurance Agent, that’s all she’ll care about. She won’t care to know what specific lines of insurance you sell, in most cases. To make women want you, even on a hookup site, you need to have your act together in life, or at least appear to. Women sign-up for adult sites to get laid, but they want to have sex with a fantasy. That fantasy is an attractive, cool, and successful man.
I’m not telling you to lie about who you are if you’re not wealthy and popular. Just do everything you can to make yourself look good. The profile pictures you upload need to be attractive. Even ugly guys can take decent photos. Get a good digital camera, smile, comb your hair nice, and put on a decent shirt. It’s that simple. The content of your profile should reflect a person that’s intelligent, funny, and fun to be around (more on this later).
5 Most Common Adult Personals Profile Mistakes
You may have flipped through profiles of other men on hookup sites looking for ideas on how to create yours. This isn’t a good idea. 90% of those profiles are of men that no woman on the site will want to do. That’s partially because most men don’t know how to create a great adult dating profile. I can search through profiles and pick out which guys are getting laid and which guys are left sitting home jacking off. The profile is like a resume. It won’t get you laid, but it could prevent you from getting laid.
Most male profiles I notice make similar mistakes. In fact, there are probably a dozen minor mistakes they commonly make. But the most common, and most costly mistakes are as follows:
- Posting dick pics. You’ve got a 9-inch pecker and, by golly, you just have to show it to the entire world.
- Poor grammar, spelling mistakes, and overall stupidity in the profile content. Women are looking for cock, not to be fucked by my mind, right?
- Proving to be immature. Most guys think being on a hookup site gives them reason to act like a teenager.
- Talking about nothing other than sex. If you think women only care about sex, why bother mentioning anything else?
- Being a disgusting pervert. Again, you’re on a hookup site, so why would you expect women to be turned off by this type of content?
Analyzing the 5 Most Common Adult Personals Profile Mistakes
A while back, I had a friend that came to me asking for advice on how to get laid. I told him to sign-up for a couple of adult dating sites, to which he agreed. He signed up, filled out a profile, and then I reviewed his profile. He made all 5 of the above mistakes. The profile was full of sexual innuendos and he just couldn’t help himself from posting a picture of his junk.
I gave him a few pointers on how to clean the profile up. I said it needed to make him seem more mature and that he came off as nothing but a disgusting pervert. He argued with me and refused to change it. His reasoning was that he was signing up for a site where women were looking to get laid. So why should he treat his profile like he would on a site such as Match.com?
A week went by and he still had no luck on the sites he used. Then another week – still barely even any responses from women. A few weeks later, I asked him if he wanted my help. He hesitantly gave me the okay to fix his profile. I did a complete overhaul on the content and went through his Facebook page to find some attractive, classy photos. Once I was finished with fixing his profile, he made a comment about how it’s completely different to what all the other guys on the site were doing. I’m going to tell you exactly what I told him…
Very Few Guys on Adult Dating Sites are Actually Getting Laid
I can’t tell you an exact percentage, but I would guess no more than 20% of the men that use adult dating sites ever get laid. And probably 75% of the ones that do end up banging some nasty, fat skank. The reason for that is most men that sign-up have the same mentality as my friend did. They think women are turned on by dick pics and a bunch of lines about how you’ll give it to them hard.
Women do love sex – just as much as men. But they’re not constantly thinking about sex. They have other things on their minds. You have to make them attracted to you before they’ll start thinking about you as a sex partner. Women are turned on by your mind just as much as they are your body. They can look at a hot guy and think, “damn, he’s hot”, but that thought could immediately change if they find out he’s a jerkoff.
The above information is especially true for hot women. Fat, ugly women often will lower their standards because they know they have to take what they can get. It’s either do some dorky loser with a face full of acne, or use the vibrator every night for these women. Hot women can get whatever they want, whenever they want it. They don’t have to settle. So they know they don’t have to lower their standards.
What does a hot girl look for in a man? It’s a combination of things – from looks to personality, with personality being most important. This is true even for the ones just looking to get laid. You can be average looking and bang a hot skank you meet on an adult dating site. How do you do that? Do exactly as follows…
5 Tips to Creating a Killer Adult Online Dating Profile
- Act like you’re on a relationship dating site. The only major difference between your profile is you should go less into detail about what you do for a living and your interests. Plus, you should obviously mention you’re looking for a friends with benefits relationship, as opposed to a long-term relationship.
- Upload classy photos. Every other guy is posting pictures of their junk and trying to look as sexy as possible. Be the rare guy that posts photos that make you look like a respectable human being. I’m not trying to sound like your mother here, just trying to help you get laid!
- Be the funny guy. Most guys make women laugh with their profiles. Unfortunately, for them, they’re being laughed at because their profiles are so perverted. Crack a few harmless, non-offensive, jokes in your profile. It shows you have some personality.
- Don’t make it too long, but don’t make it too short either. If you want to tell your life story, write a book. Of course, if you say very little, she’ll only be able to judge you based on your looks.
- Be positive. I don’t care if you haven’t been laid in a decade – don’t say that in your profile. You’re a successful, attractive, and humorous guy with lots of things going for you in life. If you can portray this type of persona, women will dig you even if you really are a pizza delivery boy that is mad at the world and lives in your mother’s basement.
My Friend Got Laid!
I fixed my friend’s profile based on the advice above. When I read through the changes, he seemed like the type of guy women would want to meet. Almost instantly, he began receiving messages from plenty of women. At first, he was horrible about talking to them once they did contact him. I helped him out with that problem, too. To make a long story short, he eventually did get laid…by a smoking hot blonde!